Monday, April 23, 2007

Getting Started - Mountaineering, training and travel.

Hello fellow bloggers...this blog is intended to be my musings on training to climb mountains, actual trips, hikes, etc., and travel (including some not so conventional locations). I am starting this blog to help motivate myself to get out and get my mind off all those excuses for not doing something. Hope you will join in every so often to check things out. More will follow soon, but meanwhile feel free to check out some photos from my Mt. Rainier 2005 climb:

http://rob-williams.smugmug.com/gallery/1013710#46937691.

While there you can see other galleries dealing with Afghanistan, Eluethera, and other locales.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, much awesomeness.

Mon May 07, 08:35:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home